View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #45
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

If Schaub were completely healthy, I'd have a tough time choosing. I still hold out the slimmest hope that we can get into the playoffs. I still think a healthy Schaub gives us the best, most consistent chance at advancing. Unless he's completely broken mentally, hopefully he could revert back to early last season form and no telling how far this team could get. Honestly Schaub starting would have me feeling ho-hum until something great happened. I feel like he's done (mentally) and now that he's injured should be held out until the other 2 QBs prove much worse.

Yates doesn't "deserve" another chance. He's had one this year and completely blew it. He brings nothing new to the offense. I don't think players "want" to make plays for him.

But...Keenum would have me excited to watch from the beginning. He may make mistakes but if he's capable of making some great plays at the same time, I'm for it. I think the players can feel it too. He may not be the next Tom Brady or even Tony Romo but I'd give him a shot. Those saying to wait to start Keenum until the bye week...really? He's been preparing to play professionally for a year and a half. If he starts Sunday he'll have tons of reps with the first string. If he plays poorly in KC - big deal. They are undefeated and have a great defense. Maybe it would get him used to playing faster. Would Yates or Schaub have played better? Based on what exactly?

If he plays well and wins though...