View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #27
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Weird...

Texans tweet about Kubiaks presser with link as usual

Tania Gangulia ESPN blogger does a rush of tweets with Kubiak comments

Tweet from Texans disappears form timeline

Camera is on, see reporters waiting, someone says something and they all walk out and leave laptops

Camera still rolling but no one is there...

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...5-21fe4b60cfb5
Not sure what the deal with the tweets is, but I knew the presser was supposed to be at 1:30, I remembered about 1:40, there was a link from houstontexans.com, but by that time Kubiak was already done and Dennison was answering questions. I don't think there is any kind of conspiracy going on.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote