View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #44
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Forget the 4 pick 6's, and forget that you hate Schaub and blame everything including global warming on him. He gives the Texans their best chance to win, and wins are what they need right now, not QB tryouts.
Given that we've lost 4 games in a row with Schaub as the starter, does that mean we're looking at a 2-14 season? If he's our best chance, we're in deep trouble. That argument is all the justification I need to start Keenum. If Keenum (or Yates) starts the next 4 games & we lose all of them, how does that hurt us more than the path we're currently heading down? My thinking is that with Keenum, we might surprise someone & win 1 or 2 of those games just because there isn't any tape on him yet. Either that, or it's just wishful thinking on my part. I'm just tired of losing during a season when everyone (outside of Houston) was annointing us a serious Superbowl contender. The excuses have to stop at some point.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote