View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #43
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
First of all, I think its moronic to split the snaps. Pick a friggin' QB and give him ALL the snaps. Prepare ONE guy. Give him a fair shot, not the half the practice snaps Peyton Manning gets' kind of shot. I mean really...ugh. Why even throw a hurt Schaub vs this front 7 at their place? He's not limping enough? The Chiefs had 10 sacks last week.
Good grief, me too! It's driving me nuts for some reason. It irked me as soon as he said it the other day. You have to have 1 of them 100% ready to go whether Schaub's ready or not.

I've always been neutral when it came to Kubiak discussions, but dadgum, he's pissin me off a lot this season.