View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post

I've been a sipper, I've been a gulper, I've been a Kool-Aid colored glasses wearer and a SunShine Pumper. Those days are behind me.

I want what's best for my team and they're not wearing the headsets on the sidelines right now.
One things for sure, they don't play well, when people expect them to. Now, since they probably won't be favored to win anything but the Jags game (I bet Indy is a 3 point favorite at home after the bye), they'll probably surprised a few people.