View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #267
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
McClain reported that Schaub did not attend this morning's quarterbacks' meeting.....he was getting treatments. He doesn't think Schaub will play Sunday (now that shocks me).

Kubiak reports that Schaub's foot today is quite swollen and painful. He was "standing" on the sideline during practice. I wonder if anyone says what he was wearing on his right foot........sandals, tennies, taped and bare foot on crutches, boot or cast........it wouldn't surprise me if we hear nothing.........
I think they're hiding the extent of the injury on purpose

This is from today's practice, courtesy of @KHOUSportsMatt (Matt Musil)

paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote