View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i think we're saying the same thing, i'm suggesting putting keenum in because he's our best chance to save the season. what i disagree with is those saying to wait until the bye week. a gimp schaub, a lame yates, or a green keenum - i think they're about equal going into kansas city. coming out of KC changes quite a bit if keenum is able to get that experience and the coaches get a better grasp of how to gameplan with keenum.
If you think he's the best choice, that's fine I can get behind that. Like you said though, I don't understand waiting another week. We don't have another week. If we go down 2-5, it's over.

We're not going to the play offs. Kubiak won't be here next year, & that's another obstacle Case has got to overcome.