View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #264
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I thought brining the man here from Atlanta was a mistake. I've never had any faith in him as a QB; however, applauding a man being physically injured is simply VILE. I've broken bones and had concussions and wouldn't wish that on ANYBODY (well...maybe ONE guy...but he sucks) Are you one of those guys who sits back and watches Nascar for wrecks or Reality TV on the off chance that someone get's hurt? Get off your couch man. Go out and participate in some kind of activity in which you MIGHT sustain an injury and if you break a bone of sprain something you have my word that I will sign your cast rather than laugh at you.
Nobody is arguing the fact that it's evil to cheer when someone has been hurt my thing is that it's really weak for a team like the texans to use this subject to cover up their own problems they are having on the football field. The fans have been there for 12 years and 10 of those years were not playoff years.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote