View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #24
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
You mean like you do for Schaub?

What's with the hate anyways? I mean what makes you a member of the "Case crew"? Im not even a UofH fan, but I do want to see him get a shot. You act like we're putting Tom Brady or Brees on the bench to see him play or something. Newsflash, the crappy play of Schaub and Yates is the only reason why this is even a realistic discussion so if you want to blame someone for the "Case crew", blame them

I dont blame gary for Matt's ill performance.

The hate? Its more like the reality check. If Case comes in and wins out there would be no one happier than myself because whoever suits up for the Texans I will be pulling for. The amount of love and froth around Case is well beyond what he deserves
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote