View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #23
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Let's say he finishes out the season. Would you be happy with the stats of another QB who started in his 2nd year?

W/L 50%, 60.8 % comp., 1:1 TD:INT, 6.2 ypa, 205 ypg, 76.9 QB rating.

Would that be good enough for you to anoint him for next year or would you still be looking for a new starter?
I'm not sure who's stats those are cak but I'd be looking for a new qb. If he doesn't light it up, it will be tough for me to want to risk him not improving. If our first round pick qb had those stats it would be different IMO.