View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #13
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I don't know why the NFL is sleeping on Keenum. The U of H program didn't win any games against big teams under Kolb. Keenum was the QB that brought wins against big schools to U of H. From what I've seen, the kat makes quick decisions, and gets the ball out. When the defense breaks past the o-line, which happened dang near every pass play when Keenum was in college, he had enough quickness, pocket awareness ,and speed to make a positive play. U of H couldn't stop anybody worth a damn, but under Keenum, they put up points on EVERYBODY.

Schaub and Yates can't do that.
That's not true at all. Kolb led U of H to a few big wins. He also led U of H to a conference championship (something Keenum did not do although he had the chance to his last year there Until Southern Miss sat on them in the championship game) The coogs in his era also put up points on everyone too...that's the benefits of running spread systems. Both guys beat Ok. State when they were ranked. I don't recall either guy beating any other major ranked teams.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote