View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #47
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

Good read Vinny, thanks for posting. Depressing as hell but the truth sometimes hurts. Not so much in the comparing of Shula's coaching career vs. Kubiak's because as has been pointed out many times it's a different game and league today but seeing Kubiak's stark numbers can't be whitewashed.

I've been a sipper, I've been a gulper, I've been a Kool-Aid colored glasses wearer and a SunShine Pumper. Those days are behind me.

I want what's best for my team and they're not wearing the headsets on the sidelines right now. Will McNair have the bollocks to eat a year of contract and search for a new head coach in earnest? I truthfully don't know. I want to say he will but I've got this creepy, slithering clammy feeling that he won't. I don't know how much it would have to do with having to eat year of salary for the HC that couldn't or if he really thinks his HC can "pull it together".

It's past time for a change. If we end up losing who'll more than likely go down as the best interior D-lineman in NFL history I would be way past livid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Good read......8 years is enough...time to upgrade from flip phone kubiak to an i phone caliber coach!!! Make it happen bob!
Hey back off! Other than my flipper not holding a charge for over 3 days now vs. 5'ish when new "She's a trooper!"

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote