View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #32
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 132152 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who do you want to start at QB this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I really don't understand this argument. "See what he's got" It really doesn't matter what he's got if we're not winning. I think there's a very good chance that Kubiak is gone if we're not in the play-offs. He may be out, if we're one & done. If Kubiak is gone, we're drafting another QB & unless Keenum wins the Super Bowl, there will be plenty of stop gaps out there that would make more sense as our starting QB.

The only reason to start Keenum, imo, is if you truly believe he can save our season. With the talent on this team & if Keenum can be our Russell Wilson/Collin Kaepernick, we should still be in the AFC Championship game & imo, that's the only thing that should save Kubiak's job.
i think we're saying the same thing, i'm suggesting putting keenum in because he's our best chance to save the season. what i disagree with is those saying to wait until the bye week. a gimp schaub, a lame yates, or a green keenum - i think they're about equal going into kansas city. coming out of KC changes quite a bit if keenum is able to get that experience and the coaches get a better grasp of how to gameplan with keenum.