View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I don't know why the NFL is sleeping on Keenum. The U of H program didn't win any games against big teams under Kolb.
I'm hoping they're afraid he's just a system QB & think he's going to flash from time to time, but fail like Kolb did.

I'm hoping they're wrong, because it fuels that belief that we may very well have a franchise QB on the roster.