View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #10
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I don't know why the NFL is sleeping on Keenum. The U of H program didn't win any games against big teams under Kolb. Keenum was the QB that brought wins against big schools to U of H. From what I've seen, the kat makes quick decisions, and gets the ball out. When the defense breaks past the o-line, which happened dang near every pass play when Keenum was in college, he had enough quickness, pocket awareness ,and speed to make a positive play. U of H couldn't stop anybody worth a damn, but under Keenum, they put up points on EVERYBODY.

Schaub and Yates can't do that.
They are all sleeping on him. Like Jon Gruden said, he will make coaches sorry that he didn't pick him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
What Id like to know is if he starts what would have to happen for the Case crew to fold and say he cant play. I imagine if he gets game time any bad play will be explained away for a million reasons other than Case being Case
He'll be alright. Just be back here to eat your crow.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote