View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Just maximize and seize his opportunity when it comes. And I don't care about pretty stats (just wins), just don't make the "shoots self in foot" plays the other two have made. Also I would actually like to see some on the field vocal leadership which has never been a strong quality of Schaub or Yates. Basically I'd just like to see he can run this offense and display some moxie/energy while doing so.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote