View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #46
Coolhand_Luke
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Coolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

Kubiak is a mediocre HC who has no guts, swagger and often has been out coached by many. Base on those two things alone leads me to believe he can't handle high expectation and failing miserably. His decision to have Schaub as our QB has sunk down the entire ship and yalw know it. On top of the personel making regarding assitance coaches...it's embarrassing. Our D has played well enough all season until they got the life sucked out of them bc of the pathetic under achieve offense. I think this season is as good as gone for us. Unless Kubiac has nine lives, I don't see him coming back next year(which ironically would be his 9th season). My wish is to make Wade the interim HC and start a different QB and find a new HC and QB next year. But we all know that's just wishful thinking (
Coolhand_Luke is offline   Reply With Quote