View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #2
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Keenum have to do to convince you he's the guy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
simple question... b/c at this point its a matter of "when" not "if".

Is it something as simple as just not turning the ball over or making plays?

Or is it specific like a certain stat line or a stat line in conjunction with a few other things?

I kind have mixed feelings about this. I think i'd need to see a combination of great stats and...how kubiak handles him....how he plays when the bright lights are on etc...
All Keenum has to do is the exact opposite of what Schaub is doing now and I would be satisfied and the Texans would be winning...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote