View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #103
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
*Sigh* NOW who's throwing in if's ands and buts? If you're AT the damn game, you see more than at home. Pretty simple and NOT a strawman.

You're absolutely full of ****. Why don't you tell me what Duane Brown's face looked like after the pick-6 in SF? I was less than 20 feet away when he came back to the bench. It sure as hell wasn't exuding confidence in Schaub. I saw a guy trying his damndest NOT to scream in frustration.
It looked the same as Schaub's did when he sulked on the sideline...

It looked the same as Kubiak's roaming the sideline when the camera panned to him right after.

It looked the same as JJ Watt's in the post game presser..

...Everyone sees it & everyone is showing it..Just b/c you get to see it in person as a season ticket holder doesn't give you any more insight into what's going on with the team than us watching at home...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote