View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #155
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post

Remind me. How long were the Patriots the laughing stock of the league? Allot longer than the Texans have been around I can assure you. How about the Buccaneers before they won the SB? Just to name a few. You act as if the Texans are the only team in the league who are up and down.

Stop crying and whining. Talk about a bunch of Nancy's...
You would be wrong. Patriots were making the playoffs regularly, went to a Super Bowl, then up until 1986-1996 when they went to the Super Bowl, again! WHAT! The "laughing stock of the league" WENT TO A SUPER BOWL! How on earth did that happen, OH YEAH that got a f'ing coach that knew what he was doing and a QB that was good.

Tampa Bay didn't take off until new ownership in 1997 then took what 5 years after that to win? So you would be wrong on them considering Texans got new ownership 11 years ago and haven't been to a Super Bowl yet....

When the hell were the Texans ever up? They have ALWAYS been down. They win a division, but blow a chance for a #1 seed by going on a freaking 4 game losing streak. You call that being up?

You have the same mentality as those jackholes on Kirby, a losing mentality. Mediocrity is sufficient enough for you, even if has been 10+years while teams like the Saints, who went threw their woes, turned it around in 1 freaking year. A team like SF, who went through their woes, turned it around in 1 freaking year. Texans are on year 11 now and it is the same BS year after year. Tired of listening to the same recycled BS from Kubiak and Schaub. "It's on me, I need to get those guys more prepared, yada yada freaking yada. It has taken Kubiak 8 years and guess what, THEY STILL ARE NOT PREPARED EVERY SUNDAY!

You go ahead and continue to wear your Schaubiak colored glasses cause you are just as blind with them on than with them off...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickpatrick!....

Last edited by BullNation4Life; 10-16-2013 at 01:30 PM.
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote