View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #69
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We Are In Purgatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
because if they win nothing will change and they won't go, it'll just be the same status quo. I don't want my team to lose, but if that's what it takes to get rid of these two, so be it.
So let me see if I have this correct. You want the team to win, just not with this HC & QB? Cuz if they do somehow win, you and others will look bad for saying they could not win? Admit it... even if the team won every remaining game you would still be miserable, and complain because Kubiak is the coach and Schaub is the QB, right?

The Chiefs are 6-0, and do you think they care how they got there? They will win a bunch of games, then face a real team and lose when it matters. I would rather get all of this losing out of the way now and peak at the right time. The Texans are not out of the division race, or the playoff race yet. Stop being so melodramatic.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote