View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #88
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Being a season ticket holder gives you no more insight or ability to judge whats going on than any other persons. It is building strawmen.
Quote:
As far as coaching or playing experiance people employed to do the job at the NFL level usually would have a better idea of what they are doing
than D-3 once upon a time player or coach.

Usually? Not in this instance. NFL coaches get fired all the time. And it ain't because they know what they are doing.