View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #8
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade Watt for the #1 Pick?

Bridgewater isn't worth Watt, IMO. If I could trade Watt for Andrew Luck, I would. Not so for Bridgewater. We've got good talent in this coming class but not 2012 talent, I don't think. That class of Luck, RGIII, Wilson, and Tannehill might go on to win quite a few rings between the four of them.

Outside the Bridgewater, Boyd, Hundley trifecta, there is no one I really really want for this team (Manziel is just a homer pick, I really think he'd be better off in Philly or something). And I'm not sure I like them enough to trade Watt.

Not to mention I would never trade Watt to the Jags lol
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote