View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #75
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs
My backup argument? What are you talking about? I said if you really like Case his best bet is the let TJ get smashed this weekend and take two full weeks to get ready. I never said you had to have the snaps but it certainly makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

You never said that? Then someone hacked your account:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs
Starting Case would show a lack of leadership and folding to ignorant fan pressure. At best if you are a Case fan you would want to give him weeks of snaps with the 1st teamers in practice so if he starts it should be after the bye

Reread what you have quoted and what I typed. I never said you had to have snaps. I said if you are a case fan you would want him to get the extra snaps before starting
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote