View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #15
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
How much Kool Aid does it take to make cautiously hopeful? I mean, cautiously hopeful doesn't come across as a ringing endorsement, right? Or how about when people just say start Case because they already know what Matt's about? Is that a ringing endorsement, or just hopelessness in Schaub?

I don't see a lot of Kool Aid drinkers around here. What I see are people adamantly insisting that Keenum will never amount to anything and therefore don't start him, and I see people saying what the hell, Schaub sucks so why not? Very, very few people running around saying Keenum is the savior, except for those constructing straw men.
I don't think I said don't start him, I said I hope he starts so we can move on, I personally don't think he'll be successful in the NFL, could I be wrong absolutely.

There are a lot of kool-aid drinkers when it comes to Case, not sure how you are missing that.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote