Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #715
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Mark my words, Manziel will get a shot in the NFL, it's almost a guarantee at this point. Anybody who claims to know how well he will do in the NFL is being disingenuous as hell (mrtex), and you can probably ignore that poster until it's draft time.

That kid is a baller though.
It's just my opinion obviously.....but i've seen it too many times to be convinced that he'll be any different from the guys before him. Any time as a qb your 1st instinct is to run...not really comfortable sitting in the pocket.... most of the plays you make when its crunch time are of you running....

add to that, the whole system qb thing, the bad mechanics at times

Those things don't project to make a good NFL qb....