View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 260168 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: October 20th 3:25 PM Texans @ Chiefs Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I guess I'm not drinking the koolaid enough..
How much Kool Aid does it take to make cautiously hopeful? I mean, cautiously hopeful doesn't come across as a ringing endorsement, right? Or how about when people just say start Case because they already know what Matt's about? Is that a ringing endorsement, or just hopelessness in Schaub?

I don't see a lot of Kool Aid drinkers around here. What I see are people adamantly insisting that Keenum will never amount to anything and therefore don't start him, and I see people saying what the hell, Schaub sucks so why not? Very, very few people running around saying Keenum is the savior, except for those constructing straw men.