View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #70
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yep, the decision to trot out Schaub in SF worked so well didn't it. Tell me what pass attempt was returned for a pick 6? That's right, the first one. Had two more picks after that and hit a defender in the numbers who dropped it.

You're confusing coaches with infallible creatures. You're also confusing Kubiak with a coach who's already taken his team to the Superbowl before and thus gets the benefit of the doubt from fans and coaches alike.

To add to that, there's also several coaches who HAVE taken their teams to to Superbowl that would've benched Shaub either before the SF game, or immediately after the pick 6.

So, to which coaching insight are you referring to exactly?

No one is infallible. I do believe however that current NFL staffs are much more informed than fans are. I do also believe that Matt Schuab even in pick 6 form was and is the best qb the team has and still the best option to win.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote