View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #127
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Right now, W-Ls don't matter. Hasn't mattered since week 1. These guys are playing like crap, so even if we somehow beat KC & Indy.... mathematically we may be in it, but there won't be any confidence in this team going forward.

They need to play up to what we believe they're capable of playing. Otherwise, we've got to come to the realization that they aren't as good as we think they are & start looking forward to the offseason.

Some of us are already there & for all we know..... from what we've been seeing on the field, they may very well be right.

I'm trying to stay positive, I'm drinking the koolaid, but I'm not oblivious to reality. We need the win, but more importantly we need to play well.
I'm not there yet if they change QBs. Even if they switch to Yates, I think he can be stable enough for the rest of the team to rally behind. But yeah, if the QB position is FUBAR, this team is done. KC isn't a team to run out and put up 30 on someone, so we'll see how this game goes. If the Texans hold themselves to 7 or fewer points in the first half again and find a way to gift the Chiefs some points, then I won't have any hope for the Colts game.