View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #126
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
Was thinking about it, and it's very possible to get back in the mix of things..

Colts play the Denver Jugganuts next week.. which will most likely put them at 4-3

We both play each other after the bye at HOME..

If we could pull that off, than we'll have a tied record at 4-4 (we'll be #1 in division due to tiebreaker tho).

That will put us back on the right direction, with ARZ, OAK, and JAC following after.

It all start this Sunday (biggest game in franchise hist??). AFCS winner could get in the playoff NFCE style.

our 2nd game against Indy could very well be the deciding factor for the AFCS title.
While this is true and we still have a chance folks seem to bypass the rest of the schedule. Sure the Colts lost to the Chargers and now have the Broncos who should be pissed after Jim Irsay idiotic comments. At the same time check the rest of their schedule. There isn't one team they don't match up well against. Their two toughest opponents will be the Chiefs and Bengals who they should be able to hang with in a competitive game. Look what the Colts have after the Broncos:

@Houston, St. Louis, @Titans, @Cards, Titans, @Kitty Cats, Houston, @Chiefs, Jags.

Meanwhile our toughest two? The Broncos and Patriots. After this week we have a tougher road to travel than they do. So yeah we can be right back in it in a few weeks. Question is down the road because ours gets more rough while theirs will be a bunch of competitive games but none where you are certain they will lose. Any ready to the mortgage on us beating the Pats (who should have Gronk back by then) and the Broncos?

This team will have to do a complete 180 from how they are playing to accomplish this. Possible? Yes. Likely? Not really. So I'll just hope for the best but not raising my expectations. I did that this season and so far have been burned horribly for it. Not giving in as I'll cheer every Sunday but I'm not looking at any game and saying 'That's a win!' Especially not after the Rams came into our building and beat the living ******* out of us.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote