View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
If we could pull that off, than we'll have a tied record at 4-4 (we'll be #1 in division due to tiebreaker tho).

That will put us back on the right direction, with ARZ, OAK, and JAC following after.

It all start this Sunday (biggest game in franchise hist??). AFCS winner could get in the playoff NFCE style.

our 2nd game against Indy could very well be the deciding factor for the AFCS title.
Right now, W-Ls don't matter. Hasn't mattered since week 1. These guys are playing like crap, so even if we somehow beat KC & Indy.... mathematically we may be in it, but there won't be any confidence in this team going forward.

They need to play up to what we believe they're capable of playing. Otherwise, we've got to come to the realization that they aren't as good as we think they are & start looking forward to the offseason.

Some of us are already there & for all we know..... from what we've been seeing on the field, they may very well be right.

I'm trying to stay positive, I'm drinking the koolaid, but I'm not oblivious to reality. We need the win, but more importantly we need to play well.