View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #10
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16278 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub grabs William Hayes' leg video

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Myers' reaction is what actually caught my eye. Olinemen stand up for their QB no matter the circumstances. I'm probably reading too much into this, but imo, Myers should've been all up in that dudes grill.

Staley, the 9ers T, is a prime example. He's all over you if you mess with his boy. With the Texans it's like "come on big fella, back to our little huddle"
I agree with you on linemen standing up for their QB, but you saw the video. The defender made a great play. Sure, he kinda held Matt on the ground watching the play end. No harm, no foul IMO. There's no reason for Matt to react like that. It reminds me of a kid not getting his way and throwing a fit. That's why I think Meyers did what he did.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote