View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013   #124
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 70964 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

That scenario seems nice, but there is no way I can pick this team to win a single game until I see them play better. The way they are playing right now makes me believe they couldnt beat the Jags. The entire team seems to have lost their confidence in someone or possibly the entire team as evidence by the "sprung leaks everywhere" comments by Gary.

But I guess looking at the schedule in quarters we can try and get back to 4 and 4, then reevaluate the situation. @KC and vsIND, lets see where it takes us.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote