View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #122
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
Sometimes I need a sarcasm sign
I don't know if it is because english is not my first language or because on this forum sometimes people write the most weird things and mean them.

anyway, I think we have seen a lot of weird things in football, keenum pulling a Kaepernick is not even THAT weird.

"keenum pulling a Kaepernick and then being traded away", on the other hand, is something I would find weird enough to be possible :|
i would put in more down to this
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote