View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #57
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think the reason a lot of people on this board have varying opinions of the top QB's is because this is looking less and less like a QB class for the ages (2012 class), and more like a few top dudes and more above average guys.

Bridgewater didn't look outstanding in his game this weekend, and I want to say one of the other top guys didn't light it up (Hundley I think?). However, with Bridgewater, the kid has a ton of tape that shows him as being spectacular (so does pretty much all the guys at the top). My problem with him, Boyd and Manziel mostly come down to size more than anything else. Boyd especially is really really short and Bridgewater is a string bean (right now).

I want to re-iterate that I think if the Texans are going to get a QB from the draft, this is as good of a class as any to grab one.
the more research you do the more weaknesses you find
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote