View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #20
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Favorite Texans Play - History

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
#1 JJ Watt pick 6 is a no-doubt for me.

#2 Marcus Coleman pick in the EZ against the Chiefs that he ran back for a TD. We ended up beating them which was a huge surprise.
1. I ran out of the room when he got and yelled because I knew it was a TD (not to mention that the TV was in the next room and in clear sight as soon as one would walk out the room)

2. I was bitching and complaining about the defense. "You guys ain't ****, etc" after a first down that got KC in range for a TD...next play, pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
TJ's touchdown pass to Kevin Walter for the Texans first playoff clincher. Clinching was just a matter of time in 2011, but I will never forget the first moment I could say "The Texans are a playoff team."
Soon as the TD happened, I mobbed my pops. Lol great moment.