View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover 2014 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post

In the end I could see Mettenberger with a strong showing make his case as a legitimate starting NFL QB worthy of top 10 consideration, despite limited mobility. For a change I could see LSU beat Alabama & a big reason is Mettenberger, we'll see if he can carry his team over a well oiled Sabin machine & Manziel's Aggies. Plenty left to prove, it's early, I think Kubiak returns, not sure about Schaub?
Limited mobility .... scares me!

Just don't like Mettenberger .... right now. Maybe he changes my mind over the course of the season tho , we'll see.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote