View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #11
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

I may have misquoted. It looks like he had 2 4 game losing streaks in 2000, but they won the SB the next year.

When you factor our record against playoff teams (not so good), our record in nationally televised games (not so good) and the losing streaks mentioned above and I think it's time for us to move on. I really like Kubes and want him to succeed but as I mentioned earlier I think he'll end up being a strong OC and a mediocre HC. Sucks for us
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote