View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #8
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don Banks: Kubiak appears to be out of answers

Solomon pointed out Kubiak's losing streaks in an article earlier this week. He compared Kubes to Belichek. In 14 years Belichek has had 3 3 game losing streaks, 2 of which were in his first year. I realize Belichek is the best coach in the league but Kubes isn't anywhere close at this point. I was in favor of keeping him several years ago, hoping he would grow as a coach but I just don't see it. I really like Kubiak, but I think ultimately he'll end up like Capers, a great coordinator and mediocre HC.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote