View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #119
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
Does covering the spread have any bearing on who makes the playoffs?You mean like
cheering when you're QB is hurt?

That noise got you negative national attention, and now some of your players are turning against you.

They're AWARE of the problems. The owner is going to do what he's going to
do. It is in his best interest to win. He wants to win.

You're on game seven, people. You want your players to give 100% for 60 minutes, but you, yourselves want to quit at game seven.

Dust yourselves off, and get back on. Let your weaker ones jump off your
wagon now.
Just who the he** are you to tell me how to act or think, I dont care what the players think or BoB for that matter. If the team plays as badly as it has this entire season, or is totally unprepared then you can believe after 11 yrs they are going to hear my displearsure.

If that makes me a bad fan in your eyes, then I suggest you go----- yourself.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote