View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MNF Gamethread - Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would assume it's because this team was playing good for the majority of the time last year and positive comments were warranted. This year they have gotten off to a rough start and positive comments can be seen as drinking the koolaid.
Let's say you & I come home to dinner & we've got a plate full of Lima beans & a cup of Koolaid. You could sit there & complain about having to eat a plate full of Lima beans, I'm going to smile & drink my Koolaid.

We're in the same situation. I'm not going to worry about the bad crap, as long as we're winning. But sooner or later, I'm going to run out of Koolaid & have to deal with that plate of Lima beans.