View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #41
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 20812 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Gamethread - Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would assume it's because this team was playing good for the majority of the time last year and positive comments were warranted. This year they have gotten off to a rough start and positive comments can be seen as drinking the koolaid.
actually is 3 years now that I read all this kubiak/schaub hate, I never truly embraced it to be honest

But I never liked the "we are up 20 so lets waste time and not score for 2 quarters of the game" mentality that gifted us a loss in week 3.

Now I'm starting to understand why people want a change of HC/QB, I just do not have a clue on who can be good at that spot, It's not simple from here to stay informed.