View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #61
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I don't expect Keenum to spark this team into the playoffs - in other words, sustaining a prospective good showing in a debut. But I am hoping that he pumps some life into some players, so that they can believe again. If that means a healthy Schuab steps back in a few games later - fine.

Right now, this team needs a jolt. They need something to make them believe again.
Once the decision is made to bench schaub........and jump over yates to Keenum.....there shouldn't be any going back to Schaub or Yates unless an injury occurs. I mean what kind of confidence does it inspire in your team when you as the coach can't even make up your mind who should be your starter at the most important position on the team?

Along with the fact that its still early in the season, and the texans arent mathematcally eliminated from the playoffs I think thats the biggest part of why Kubiak is prolonging making the move to Keenum..........as he should.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote