View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #240
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
That couldn't be because you can see enough of that potential for him to get taken off the PS by one of those other 31 teams? Nah, it must've been true love.

I don't think Kubiak "hates" Case, I just think that he'll follow his standard "play the higher drafted guy almost no matter what" schtick as he's done before.

If you haven't seen it or heard it, that's on you. I've been bombarded with it ad nauseum since Sunday night.

From Newspapers, to PFT, to Facebook, to ESPN, NBC, ABC, (to comments on here regarding Houston fans don't deserve a championship), etc. - I'm damn tired of all the "classless Texans fans" comments that paint with sucha broad brush.

Most outlets I've seen pointed out it wasn't all fans

Oh and you don't deserve a championship, no fan base does
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote