View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #58
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Yates or Keenum will likely not spark this 2-4 team into the playoffs. And I agree that Yates was put in a bad situation last week. Even so, your job as a backup is to be ready to play when the #1 goes down.

Yates stepped in and looked like Schaub in SF. He didn't go through progressions and he made terrible reads on his 2 INTs

I think whoever starts on Sunday is going to be in a very tough spot since KC's defense is pretty aggressive. Our game plan needs to get a lot more creative than what's we've been trotting out there if we even wanna contend.
I don't expect Keenum to spark this team into the playoffs - in other words, sustaining a prospective good showing in a debut. But I am hoping that he pumps some life into some players, so that they can believe again. If that means a healthy Schuab steps back in a few games later - fine.

Right now, this team needs a jolt. They need something to make them believe again.