View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #118
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Yes, those are ugly stats. However, I do not think it is indicative of the talent level of the team- certainly it is in Jacksonville. When these things have happened to the Texans in the past, it has revealed talent deficits. I'm confident that is not true of this team. So, they could turn it around (I still believe they will) like the NYGiants did a few years ago, like Baltimore did last year... and others. Or, they could go down like San Diego did a couple years ago when they were among the leaders in offense and defense but finished with a losing record. We just have to watch it play out. I'm kind of excited about the drama unfolding. Looking forward to a bunch of important games in October and November. (I'm weird, I know)
man, that's a whole lotta Rosie. Teams run right up the middle this year since we don't have a run stopper on the nose and neither MLB next to Cushing can shed a block, Keo and washed up Ed Reed are our starting secondary next week. We have no edge rush to speak of even though we have JJ Watt taking triple teams. The offensive line has been average and we face the best front 7 in the NFL this weekend. If Schaub plays he will be even less mobile than usual and if he doesn't play the offense will feature either a back up QB or a guy who may be a good back up QB one day.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote