View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #115
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 53673 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Let me lay down a couple of stats that only a bad team can have. Texans and Jaguars only teams with three 21-point losses this season. Texans have one of the worst point differentials in the NFL at -71.
Yes, those are ugly stats. However, I do not think it is indicative of the talent level of the team- certainly it is in Jacksonville. When these things have happened to the Texans in the past, it has revealed talent deficits. I'm confident that is not true of this team. So, they could turn it around (I still believe they will) like the NYGiants did a few years ago, like Baltimore did last year... and others. Or, they could go down like San Diego did a couple years ago when they were among the leaders in offense and defense but finished with a losing record. We just have to watch it play out. I'm kind of excited about the drama unfolding. Looking forward to a bunch of important games in October and November. (I'm weird, I know)