View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #45
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report:Manning out 6-8 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Didn't see your pic before I posted. Definitely classic knee hyperextension. Thanks for posting.
Ah yeah thanks for the info CnD. It doesn't look good for a return. Those hyperextension injuries can be really bad. I don't see him returning this season.

I'm also suprised with the Texans' sudden lack of information releases regarding Manning and Schaub's injury.

Schaub's "little bit of everything" with his leg makes me really wonder, especially since they MRI'd his ankle and knee.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote