View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #52
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 293247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yeppers! Let's see, we have an immobile starter that's been Carr'd and has a bad wheel. A #2 who tries his darndest to emulate the starter. And a #3 who's never seen action during the regular season, but threw a dandy of a pass on 4th down during preseason.

Yup, give the #3 a shot. Holy moly. We should've given Lechler a shot the other day. At least he was dressed out.

Lol! I don't know why...but I still think we can win this Sunday.
yeah, it's weird. I kinda' feel the same way. *puff puff pass*

If I was a betting man, my money would be on the Chiefs.

However, as a Texans fan, I do not feel completely hopeless about this game.

Maybe this is how those people in Pompeii felt when they thought they heard thunder?