View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #93
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

If Tate doesn't fumble on our side of the field and instead holds onto the rock, we run a lot of clock against the Seahawks. But he also fumbled against Denver last year on their side of the field and let them back in the game then as well. So he does have a history of fumbling and usually at the most inopportune time which is why Kubes doesn't use him as much and instead runs Arian into the ground.

And no I don't stalk you dude and I'm not butt hurt, I just don't think it's worth arguing about if we're good with second round picks when we're obviously not. I even agreed that Hollings was a bust and just as an aside pointed out that we suck with 2nd rounders anyway. Didn't think it'd be a whole thing.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote